Do You Wish To Protect Your Roof From Extreme Weather?
Shrink Wrap is the ideal solution to protect your rooftops and your investments.
Wrap Your Roofs With Shrink Wrap
Shrink Wrap is a robust yet light-weight wrap installed around the roof that serves as an extra layer of protection for roofs that are either already damaged, being restored, or at risk of damage from weather.
There can be several reasons for you to protect your roof. Especially when you are living in South Florida, you must go to extra length to ensure safety as the weather there can pose potential hazards.
Most people would think of blue tarp to cover the roof, but the better option is the innovative, tightly sealed plastic Shrink Wrap as it is more durable than the tarp.
Figure 1: The data represents durability in months
Why Choose Shrink Wraps Over Blue Tarp?
It is a temporary roof wrapping for construction work or renovation or the need to secure your roof from the extreme weather conditions, benefits of Shrink Wraps range from robust protection to a more uniform look.
Benefits of Shrink Wrapping for roofs include;
- The tight seal is the prime benefit to choose with shrink wrapping. Tarping your roof can leave gaps that let water, dirt, and even allow pests to make way into your roof. Plastic Shrink Wrapping, on the other hand, will “shrink” when exposed to heat, allowing for a tight seal.
- During construction, shrink wrap temporary roofs offer 40% quicker mounting service than the traditional method of hauling up a tin roof and installing blue tarp.
- Shrink-wrap stays on strong during extreme weather conditions, ensuring the highest protection for your roofs.
- Besides preventing roof damage, this roof tarp alternative also provides incredible water and extreme weather resistance, thus, protecting your expensive belongings as well as preventing costly water damage restoration in the future.
- Shrink Wraps create an aesthetically pleasing look compared to blue tarps as they offer a more seamless, uniform, and well-formed structure cover.
- Shrink Wrap Sheets offer more uniform coverage for oddly-shaped, old and custom-ordered roofs when compared to blue tarps. Moreover, shrink wrap sheets are lighter in weight, approximately 0.3 KG, per m2.
- It is a temporary roof wrapping for construction or renovation or the need to secure your roof from the extreme weather condition, benefits of Shrink Wraps range from robust protection to a more uniform look.
Who To Contact To Shrink Wrap Your Roof?
If you are concerned about having your roof shrink wrapped temporarily or for an extended period, be sure to reach us at 305 627-3909.
We believe in delivering the best to our customers with years of experience to help protect your homes and construction projects.
Feel free to contact us to have the highest-quality Shrink Wraps and reliable services at any time.